Please keep this clown away from me

TwitterFacebook

I would like to announce that I do not like this clown. 

This clown is, of course, based on the movie IT, a movie I am too scared to see. (I am also too scared to read the book or view the 1990 miniseries.) It is currently making people's lives worse at the TransWorld Halloween & Attractions Trade Show in St. Louis. 

There are a lot of bad things about this animatronic clown, but the worst, in my opinion, is that it features a one-armed, screaming effigy of the murdered character Georgie. (I read this on Wikipedia; again, I have not seen either version of IT, nor have I read the Stephen King book of the same name. My friend did bring the book to the beach once, which I thought was weird.) Read more...

More about It, Culture, Movies Tv Shows, and Web Culture

from Mashable https://mashable.com/2018/03/23/it-clown-transworld-halloween-trade-show/?utm_campaign=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial
via IFTTT

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This Is What Fish Oil Supplements Actually Do

Chris Froome sends out strong message to his rivals as he storms back to win Criterium du Dauphine for the second time

Kid draws a hilarious family portrait, featuring his mother on her period