Starbucks Christmas Tree Frappuccino tastes like sugar and regret (but I took many photos)

TwitterFacebook

Nothing says Christmas like a cold cup of sugar. 

At least that's what I kept telling myself as I took a sip, and another one of the Christmas Tree Frappuccino. It's Starbucks' latest concoction that has people running out to corporate coffee shops, where they spend $5 and most likely take a bunch of smartphone photos to later post on social media. 

Like this: 

I have amended this pic.twitter.com/d46gbs1dyQ

— Kerry Flynn 🐶 (@kerrymflynn) December 10, 2017

Like any good business reporter, I jumped on the trend Sunday. After my editor shared a piece by The Denver Post reviewing the drink and some tweets of people's reactions, I asked if I could go get one and try it myself. Because that, my friends, is reporting.  Read more...

More about Twitter, Instagram, Starbucks, Unicorn Frappuccino, and Zombie Frappuccino

from Mashable http://mashable.com/2017/12/10/starbucks-christmas-tree-frappuccino-review-sugar-regrets-photos/
via IFTTT

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Kid draws a hilarious family portrait, featuring his mother on her period

This Is What Fish Oil Supplements Actually Do

Chris Froome sends out strong message to his rivals as he storms back to win Criterium du Dauphine for the second time