The Essential Phone's gorgeous screen embarrasses all other phones

TwitterFacebook

I've only spent a few hours with the Essential Phone and I can already unequivocally declare the screen awesome.

I'm not going to repeat all of ways the phone's amazing or falls short (you can read my colleague Karissa Bell's review of the phone for that). Instead, I want to draw attention to the display because it's unlike anything I've seen on a phone and I already love it.

Since the original Samsung Galaxy Note pioneered the phablet in 2011, phone screens and consequently their bodies have grown. 

We all wanted bigger screens to read, watch videos, and play games, and so we dealt with the big-ass un-pocketable slabs of glass that phone makers released. Read more...

More about Android, Screens, Displays, Essential, and Essential Phone


from Mashable http://mashable.com/2017/08/18/essential-phone-display-superb/?utm_campaign=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial
via IFTTT

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This Is What Fish Oil Supplements Actually Do

Chris Froome sends out strong message to his rivals as he storms back to win Criterium du Dauphine for the second time

Kid draws a hilarious family portrait, featuring his mother on her period