I'm giving up on Snapchat because it's way too bloated

TwitterFacebook

Snapchat, buddy, we need to talk. How long have we been best friends now? If I recall correctly, it's been about two years. We've had a lot of good times, and even though I didn’t always understand you, the more we hung out, the more I was able to appreciate you.

I knew we passed a major milestone when, after about six months, I bumped Facebook off my home screen just to see more of you. Your Stories were hilarious, and I loved telling my own.

There was a short period when I couldn't wrap my mind around you. I'd delete all my selfies and craggy doodles shortly after posting them — but then I finally started to embrace your ephemerality. Read more...

More about Snapchat, Snapchat Stories, Tech Column, Tech, and Social Media Companies

from Mashable http://mashable.com/2017/07/20/snapchats-features-too-confusing-now/?utm_campaign=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial
via IFTTT

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This Is What Fish Oil Supplements Actually Do

Chris Froome sends out strong message to his rivals as he storms back to win Criterium du Dauphine for the second time

Kid draws a hilarious family portrait, featuring his mother on her period