I’m George R.R. Martin’s copy editor for 'Winds of Winter' and I'm just super swamped with other stuff right now

TwitterFacebook

Hello I am George R.R. Martin's copy editor for Winds of Winter, and let me tell you, I am just so busy with other stuff right now, I can't possibly edit this thing right now. 

In all honesty the book has been done for like a year now, they're just waiting for me to look it over and edit it. And honestly I wish I could. But I am just slammed at the moment. I'm like so behind on emails, and I got like three documentary series I still gotta watch (Don’t you even think about spoiling The Keepers for me haha.) I barely have time for anything right now, and now you want me to copy edit this mammoth of a book just because YOU want to know what happens in the next installment of George R.R. Martin’s fantasy thriller saga A Song of Ice and Fire, a book series unlike anything in the cultural zeitgeist before?  Read more...

More about Watercooler, Humor, Game Of Thrones, George R. R Martin, and Game Of Thrones Season 7

from Mashable http://mashable.com/2017/07/16/george-rr-martins-copy-editor-winds-of-winter/?utm_campaign=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial
via IFTTT

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This Is What Fish Oil Supplements Actually Do

Chris Froome sends out strong message to his rivals as he storms back to win Criterium du Dauphine for the second time

Kid draws a hilarious family portrait, featuring his mother on her period