Listen: Kodak Black – Water ft. NBA YoungBoy | Stream

South Florida native wordsmith, Kodak Black is back! Today the lyricist returns with a brand new track for our listening enjoyment, serving up a new one called “Water.” The track finds Kodak Black pairing up with NBA YoungBoy on the track, as they each bring a dose of their respective talents and wordplay.

The track finds the fellas celebrating their freedom as Kodak raps “My momma always told me ’bout that water/And I said, ‘okay, ma, I’m just gon’ put my feet in’/I’m sorry ma, I got right in that water/I ain’t never notice I was going deep in.” The track comes on the heels of Kodak’s latest single, “First Day Out” and supplies another excellent showcase of his uncanny abilities. No word on where this track may live, or if there is a new project in the works. In the meantime check out the new track in the stream below and give us your thoughts in the comments below. Keep it locked for much more from Kodak Black coming soon.



from stupidDOPE.com http://stupiddope.com/2017/06/28/listen-kodak-black-water-ft-nba-youngboy-stream/
via IFTTT

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This Is What Fish Oil Supplements Actually Do

Chris Froome sends out strong message to his rivals as he storms back to win Criterium du Dauphine for the second time

Kid draws a hilarious family portrait, featuring his mother on her period