Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Nick Simmons

Valerie Macon, Araya Diaz / Getty. Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed

What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

On my phone, it's the Eye by MC Escher. On my computer, it's just black. Like my heart.

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?

Water. Shirley temples. Other manly things like that.

What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?

I converted my height into meters for a British friend. I'm 2.03 meters tall.

Who is the last person that called or texted you?

My mother and Norman Reedus. Weirdly.

What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?

I scared the sh*t out of someone I thought was a friend of mine which turned out to be a stranger. So I just owned it and said, "YEAH. TAKE THAT" and ran away.

When is the last time you went to a theater?

I saw The Imitation Game and cried like a baby.

What TV show should everyone should be watching?

Hannibal or Cosmos.

And what is your TV guilty pleasure?

Friends reruns.

What's the first CD you bought?

Marilyn Manson, probably.

What is the one food you cannot resist?

Chocolate anything.

What music are you currently listening to?

The Weeknd, Hozier, Lorde, the Black Keys, and (always) Led Zeppelin.

What movie makes you laugh the most?

Ace Ventura. Either one.

What drives you absolutely crazy?

Superstitious LA people who try to convert me.

What's your favorite day of the year?

Halloween.

What was your first online screen name?

I don't remember. It's probably still out there somewhere... cold and all alone on AOL's servers. Poor little guy.

What's your favorite emoji?

The skull one.

Pick one: Kittens or puppies?

Puppies. Kittens are made of claws and spite.

New York or Los Angeles?

New York, even though I live in LA.

Comedy or drama?

Drama.

Bacon or Nutella?

Don't do this to me.

Coffee or tea?

Tea.

'80s or '90s?

'90s, because no '80s hair dude sings better than Chris Cornell. Sorry dad.

Britney or Christina?

I refuse to pick my favorite ex-girlfriend, grow up guys.

NSYNC or BSB?

Nirvana. Screw the rules.

Beyonce or Rihanna?

Beyonce.

Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?

Alex Mack.

And finally: tell us a secret.

I'm a summer intern at the Illuminati.

Nick's t-shirt collection with The Style Club is a 3 piece unisex collection with proceeds going to Sophie’s Place, a charitable youth organization in Vancouver.



from BuzzFeed - Latest http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/tell-us-about-yourselfie-nick-simmons?utm_term=4ldqpia

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This Is What Fish Oil Supplements Actually Do

Chris Froome sends out strong message to his rivals as he storms back to win Criterium du Dauphine for the second time

Kid draws a hilarious family portrait, featuring his mother on her period